Orthogonal Array package
The Orthogonal Array package consists of a set of command line utilities and a Python interface.
The Python interface from the OA package can be downloaded from the Python Package Index. To install the package using pip type the following from the command line:
>>> pip install OApackage
The command line tools are available as binary package or as source code from https://github.com/eendebakpt/oapackage. Please select one of the packages below.
- OApackage-2.4.9.tar.gz Source code for the package. The source code contains a CMake build system.
- OApackage-2.3.4.tar.gz Source code for the package (with R source code).
- The R interface to the D-optimal generation code is available on CRAN.
Command line tools included in the package:
- oasplit, oajoin Join or split array files
- oafilter Make a selection of arrays
- oaanalyse Calculate D-efficiency, A-efficiency, E-efficiency, centered L2-discrepancy, GWLP and J-characteristics of arrays
- oacheck Reduce arrays to canonical form
- oaextendsingle Calculate all non-isomorphic arrays in a certain class
If you make use of the software included in the package, please cite the following paper: Complete Enumeration of Pure-Level and Mixed-Level Orthogonal Arrays, Journal of Combinatorial Designs, Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 123-140, 2010.